is a software application suite for Telecom Auditing,
Telecom Expense Management and
Help Desk resources for telecommunication professionals.
TelcoMgr™ is designed to
help you accurately record your business telephone and data
services. The program is designed to be used for multiple
customers such as a vendor may wish to maintain or for an
end-user with multiple locations.
relational databases are designed to be a central repository for
the following information and discrete documents:
- Master Telephone Company (Telco) or
Service Carrier account data.
- Detailed line, circuit and/or service data, including
Data Network Elements and
Carrier Network Elements.
- A Customer/Circuit
log for each customer/location that is created and
maintain in chronological order.
- Contract Management module provides a
comprehensive method of recording Carrier Term Contract
Comparison Table and Worksheet.
Baseline Expense Template, which may
be copied to as many Customer/Location records as needed.
- Telco Glossary of common and uncommon terms.
- Set Automatic Reminder Alarms for adds,
moves, changes, contract expiry/renewal dates and Telco
- A comprehensive equipment or asset management
database for standalone equipment or complex
- Lookup table of
Universal Service Order Codes (USOC).
Log by time-line, location and/individual expense
- Track Telco adds, moves and changes from origination
to completion with our new Service Ticket or Work
enhanced with a new
and indexing feature, which allows the
attachment of PDF, image, HTML and Excel files.
Attach electronic contract copies
as PDF, image file, or HTML to the
Customer/Location Managed Service Contracts
Telephone Directories can be easily created, printed and
Key Features and Benefits:
is network-compatible and can be licensed for use by
multiple users simultaneously.
- Dynamic Weekly and Monthly Planning calendars are linked
to Histories requiring follow-up action, Reminders and
Managed Service Contracts.
- Many report options are provided,
including summary reports of existing Telco information, and
detailed reports for new, or planned changes.
- Robust Help Desk search and report
- Follow-up checkboxes and dates added to the History
Table for easy tracking of activities that require a
Import or Export a file
using this IMPEX optional module is ideal for moving
individual Company or Location files, along with the
associated database tables.
- Selectively copy
Circuit and Expense
Log tables to Excel.
- Copy Baseline Expense Template to Expense Log with a new
date. (Like coping a spread sheet for a new month of
Check any field on any window, simply
press the F7 Key.
- In addition to the
Standard Single User version, a
Professional Edition and
Site License are available.
- Runs in Win'95, Win'98, Win2000, Windows XP,
Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server2003, Windows
Server 2003 64 Bit , Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server
is network-compatible and can be used by multiple
- Windows XP (SP3) or;
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or;
- Windows 2003 Server, or;
- Windows 2008 Server, or;
- Windows 2012 Server
ABCI recommends Windows 2008 Server, or higher with Terminal Services
(Remote Desktop Connections) for
simultaneous multiple Remote Desktop Users.