SWORD | Field Service & Shop Management Software Solutions
SWORD stands for Service Work Order Routing & Dispatch but does so much more!
SWORD™ is a complete Customer Service and Job Shop management software application. The application is effective for:
- Client Relationship Management (CRM) or Contact Management and includes contact and follow-up history logs. Plus SWORD™ has a robust capability for the creation of proposals, sales orders, services orders, estimates, contracts and invoices.
- Small business Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) system, which includes Job Costing for material and labor.
- Factory Equipment Maintenance Planning and Control Systems
- Moreover, SWORD™ is a very powerful tool for tracking orders that need to be dispatched to internal or field service personnel.
- Standard Version for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Remote Desktop to Microsoft Terminal Server.
- IP Client to IP Server for LAN & WAN configurations (requires Windows Server).
SWORD includes solutions for the following service business challenges:
- Service Orders, including Scheduling, Dispatch and Routing tools
- Job Shop Traveler
- Accounts Receivable, including Invoicing, Receipts Journal and Aging Reports
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Letter and Proposal Campaigns
- Execute Customer Satisfaction Surveys and Track the Results
- Maintenance Plan Tracking and Documentation
- Drag and Drop Scheduling Calendars for Service Orders and Job Scheduling
- Track Expenses for field personnel
- Track Corrective Action and Preventive Action Request for Quality Management
SWORD™ is ideal for many types of businesses that have field technicians and other personnel that are dispatched or routed on service calls. Also, SWORD is popular from in-house maintenance, CNC machine shops and IT departments.